Donald Faison made nearly $1 MILLION for the final season of “Scrubs” … but screwed over the people who negotiated that paycheck, this according to a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ.
Faison is being sued by Alexander McFadden and George McFadden of United Talent Agency — which claims they got Faison his job on “Scrubs” back in 2001 … and convinced producers to pay him $75,356 per episode.
But according to the suit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Faison — who played Turk on the show — stopped paying UTA its 10% commission after Episode 3 of Season 9.
UTA also claims Faison stiffed them on commission for his role on a pilot episode of the ABC sitcom “The Law,” for which he made $60k.
UTA — clearly bitter — writes in the lawsuit, “Faison has not only turned his back on the people that helped slingshot his career, but on his contractual obligations to those people.”
UTA is asking for more than $70k in damages.
- Donald Faison Sued By Agents — You Made $75k Per Ep on ‘Scrubs’ … So Pay Us! (tmz.com)
- UTA Goes After ‘Scrubs’ Star Donald Faison For Unpaid Commissions (deadline.com)
- UTA Goes After ‘Scrubs’ Star Donald Faison For Unpaid Commissions (m.deadline.com)
- Donald Faison’s job on ‘Who Gets the Last Laugh?’ is a joke (miamiherald.com)
- Congratulations Internet, You Just Bought Zach Braff’s Garden State Follow-Up (contactmusic.com)
- On Site Opera & Harlem Opera Theater Present Gershwin’s “Blue Monday” at Harlem’s Historic Cotton Club (prweb.com)
- About That ‘Clueless’ Reunion … (huffingtonpost.com)
- ‘Clueless’ Alumni Stacey Dash And Donald Faison Will Reunite On ‘The Exes’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Clueless Reunion! Stacey Dash and Donald Faison together again (livingfiesta.com)
- Zach Braff: Why He Wants Your Money Right Now (people.com)